Website Terms of Service
Our website terms of service is to inform you of policies regarding parkavecater.com. If you have discovered a website-related issue and would like to report it please use this form.
For all available web pages please see our sitemap.
Website Ownership & Management
This website is owned by and represents Park Avenue Catering:
- Website: parkavecater.com
- Address: 591 Mercantile Dr, Cotati, CA 94931
- Phone: 1-707-793-9645
- Email: email@example.com
This website is maintained and controlled by OptiRev, LLC, and is a separate business from Park Avenue Catering:
- Website: optirev.net
- Address: 850 2nd Street, Suite A, Santa Rosa, CA
- Phone: 1-707-595-3226
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In general, website visitors are considered second-party entities. This includes: website users and/or visitors; The customers, clients, consumers, and/or patrons of the first-party entities.
In general, any entity or person who is not identified as a first or second party qualifies as a third-party. Third-parties typically provide assistance with serving up information or functionality requested by the first or second parties.
Cookies are files that are temporarily stored on your local computer or web browser. Cookies might be used for some or all of the following reasons:
- Analytical purposes, and provide the website controller with metric information about website statistics, demographics, and usage.
- Set and store user preferences or aid in optimizing user experience.
- Advertising and marketing efforts, including re-marketing efforts with other websites.
- “Advertising is an audio or visual form of marketing communication that employs an openly sponsored, non-personal message to promote or sell a product, service or idea.” (source: Stanton, William J. Fundamentals of Marketing. McGraw-Hill, 1984).
- “Remarketing is a clever way to connect with visitors to your website who may not have made an immediate purchase or enquiry. It allows you to position targeted ads in front of a defined audience that had previously visited your website – as they browse elsewhere around the internet.” (source: https://www.adhesion.co.nz/blog/google-remarketing-how-it-works).
- Collecting information about how the user was referred to this website, and at what instance/condition they stopped using the website.
- Defining and/or optimizing security settings.
- Collecting information about website usability, performance, and testing purposes.
- Detecting or preventing fraud and/or spam.
We may retain personal data about you when you visit and use this website. This includes data provided by your ISP, browser, and computer when you visit our website, but may include other personal information when you provide it such as when you fill out a contact form.
Park Avenue Catering (owner) and OptiRev, LLC (controller) respect your privacy and will never share or sell it to third-party entities.
If you do not agree to have your data tracked by Google Analytics please opt-out here tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. We take precautions to protect your data, but we do not guarantee absolute protection. Never submit personal information, or sensitive personal data.
Copyrights and Credits Information
This website’s design, code, and content is the property of Park Avenue Catering. All rights are reserved to this business for the website’s use of design, code, and content.
Content which is not property of Park Avenue Catering is specified using in-text citations or visible citations placed near individual images and graphics.
This website was designed and developed by OptiRev, LLC.
All policies are subject to change. This webpage will contain the active and current version of our website policies.
- Our Copyrights and Credits Information was last updated: 2018-10-26.